By Nathan Erb on July 19, 2010 at 9:43 AM
Posted in: On the Web
Many of you are already taking advantage of our iPhone and iPod Touch versions of GEICO GloveBox. And now, here’s a look at the latest app we’ve released: GEICO GloveBox for iPad!
Some of the new features include:
- Split-screen display that allows easy access to the main menu
- Social media in-app browser for GEICO’s social media pages like the Gecko® Facebook and the Caveman Twitter page
- Auto how-to’s … now with images!
- New condensed layout for Accident Helper and Bill Pay & ID Card(s)
Check it out, and let us know what you think. You can download it now in the iTunes App Store.
P.S. Don’t worry Android* users, we haven’t forgotten about you! The GEICO Android app is coming soon as well. Check back for updates!
iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, and iTunes App Store are trademarks of Apple Inc.
* Android is a trademark of Google Inc.