By Guest Blogger on August 29, 2014 at 10:12 AM
By guest blogger Poojah Ganesh
You passed your driver’s test and got your driver’s license. Good for you! You even got a car to drive to school and other places without needing Mom and Dad to chauffeur you around. That’s pretty exciting, isn’t it?
But your parents worry about your safety, especially when you’re driving on the road alone.
You can ease their minds, though. Tell them that you’ve checked out GEICO’s teen safe-driving site (geicoteendriving.com) and found plenty of safety tips. Your parents may relax a little when you show them the site and cover what you learned.
For example, you can easily click on the website features:
- The various pages include “Distracted Driving,” “Tips for Teens” and “Tips for Parents.”
- Auto Safety Library contains printable and downloadable materials such as pamphlets, brochures, posters and videos.
- Crash Test Videos are provided by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS).
- The GEICO Teen Drivers YouTube Channel features even more videos!
- Crash Facts Quiz helps you learn driving facts and statistics-and it’s fun!
- Insurance Guide helps you determine what insurance coverage to get for your car.
- Games and reading. Access our mobile games, license laws, news and facts.
Check out this website today and learn how young drivers can be a little safer on the road. You’ll be glad to see what’s there – and so will your parents!