By Nathan Erb on February 24, 2012 at 7:15 AM
While there’s not much I can do about giving you the Gecko’s hand (paw? foot?) in marriage, our mobile team listened to your feedback about the GEICO App that launched late last year. And we did do something about that.
Today we launched the latest update to the GEICO App. Here’s how we’ve improved the app based on your feedback:
- New Express Log-in — Added the ability to have the app save your user ID and password. Accessing your policy has never been easier.
- Easier Log-in — Added links on the log-in page for you to create an online account or to get help if you can’t remember your user ID or password.
- New billing features to give you the ability to schedule a future payment, pick the amount to pay, make one-time check payments, and save account information for faster payments in the future.
- Added the ability to Email and AirPrint ID Cards from the share menu.
- Additional bug fixes and enhancements.
If you already have the app, just download the update!
Text MOBILE to 43426* (GEICO) to download now, or visit www.geico.com/gomobile for more information.
Download GEICO ringtones right from the App
And if hearing Maxwell the pig on your TV isn’t enough, now you can have him and many other GEICO sound bites on your phone. Just open the app, go to Explore GEICO, and select Ringtones/Wallpaper from the menu.
iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, iTunes, and App Store are trademarks of Apple Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.