By Andrew Kauz on December 27, 2011 at 4:28 PM
Posted in: Marketing & Communications
While the Gecko may be busy doing the two-step in Texas and posting about his journey online, he’s not too busy to think about the year ahead. With the end of the year just a few days away, he has passed along this list of his top resolutions for 2012.
- I will finally change the ringtone on my cell phone to something other than the “vintage 1950s ring” setting.
- I will stop handwriting memos in the office. Lesson learned: most people do not keep magnifying glasses at their desks.
- I will finally submit to the patent office my design for “Gecko noise-canceling earbuds.”
- I will stop trying so hard to try to be better organized. It only makes things worse.
- I will not bedazzle a single thing.
- I will resist the urge to dance every time I hear country music.
- I will make sure that everyone I meet on my journey knows how much they could save with GEICO.
Well, that’s the Gecko’s list. We’ll see how long he can resist bedazzling. What’s on your list?