By Nathan Erb on November 9, 2010 at 7:14 AM
Posted in: On the Web
If you haven’t already had the chance to visit GEICO’s Policyholder Service Center to check out the new look and enhancements, you should take a few minutes to check it out. The GEICO Web team has been working hard on the redesign based on feedback from our customers. You could do a lot of your insurance business online before, and we hope you’ll agree that we’ve taken the next step in saying that, “GEICO is available anywhere, at any time.”
Here’s a look at some of the new registration features:
- The registration process is now just one page!
- Added a “check availability” button for your User ID.
- A “password strength meter” will assist you in creating a strong, secure password.
Overall, the site offers a fresh look that makes it easier for you to service your policy. Other changes:
- Navigation improvements include quick links to commonly used transactions, and footer links.
- Coverage quotes have been streamlined to get you the information you need more quickly.
- We’ve made it even easier to make a payment and enroll in online bill payment services. By enrolling, your payment will be taken automatically and future payments will be withdrawn from the account of your choice. And you’ll be helping the environment by going paperless.
Please let us know what you think of the changes!
If you have a GEICO policy but haven’t registered your policy online yet, you can register your policy right now in just a few minutes. Already have an online account? Head over there now at geico.com/service.