By Nathan Erb on September 7, 2010 at 9:53 AM
Posted in: On the Web
First it was the iPhone and iPod Touch. Then last month, I showed you the new GEICO Glovebox app for the iPad. But Android users kept asking, “Where’s my app!?” Well, we listened to your suggestions, and our popular GloveBox app is now available for Android devices.
Don’t know much about this app? Well, here’s a quick rundown. With the GloveBox app you can:
- Pay your auto insurance bill
- Access your current insurance ID cards
- Record accident information
- Reach us by phone for all your insurance needs
- Entertain yourself with some funny GEICO videos
Scan to Download:
Tell us what you think about GloveBox – or any other iPhone, iPad or Android apps you love – in the comments.
iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.