It’s the money you could be saving on Facebook and Twitter

By on July 22, 2010 at 8:19 AM

You may have seen that stack of money with the googly eyes that seems to pop up in unusual places.  It’s the money you could be saving with GEICO®, or as we affectionately call him, Kash.

These days Kash is feeling right at home on social networking sites, Facebook and Twitter.  He recently decided to set up profiles on both pages to get in touch with some old friends—and he is looking to make new ones too!  While he can’t speak, Kash can type, so Facebook and Twitter are the perfect outlets for him to message back and forth with his friends.

If you want to talk to him, he would love to hear from you!  Tweet him or post to his Facebook page and he will make sure to keep an eye out for you—even both eyes.  He is watching you, after all.

6 responses to “It’s the money you could be saving on Facebook and Twitter

1. Bobby says:

I hate your commericals. Honestly, I really do more than you can know. The latest series with the guy who talks about the Waltin family saying goodnight and the one where the guy screams while watching a chest match make me hate watching T.V. I have never watched t.v. and cut the t.v. off waiting the a commerical to pass or place the t.v. on mute. I actually stop watching channels that pay your commericals. The funny part is I had considered getting your insurance but now that your commericals have made me hate watching T.V. I would rather die than have anything to do with your company.

2. Greg M says:

Thanks for your comment, Bobby. One thing we can always count on is that the same GEICO ad will amuse some and annoy others. But in any case, we do offer great service and competitive prices — a terrific value for your insurance dollar. It would be a shame if you missed out on that because you don’t like an ad.

3. Bruce says:

Commercial suggestion:
    Can Geico really save you up to 15% on your car insurance?
    Would inviting the UCLA marching band to a bris be inappropriate?

4. G says:

I’m sorry that Bobby has such a low opinion of GEICO ads. I would like GEICO to know that I enjoy a majority of your ads. I’m writing my persuasive paper for college on how your advertising strategy is much more effective than other top auto insurance companies. So continue to prove my paper right!

5. Rob W says:

Will Geico save you 15% or more on car insurance? is a cow confused on astroturf?

6. Eddie Phipps says:

Could swithcing to geico really save you 15% on car insurance?  Can James Brown really Get Down?