See the latest GEICO commercial on Facebook first

By on July 7, 2010 at 2:46 PM

Have you seen the new commercials from our “Rhetorical Questions” campaign? One of my favorites is “Sarge,” which features R. Lee Ermey as a drill sergeant/therapist. The latest round not only asks whether or not a former drill sergeant makes a terrible therapist, but also asks if Abe Lincoln was honest and if fútbol announcer Andres Cantor can make any sport exciting, among others.

Yesterday, we released the latest commercial in this series called “Piggy” just for people connected with GEICO on Facebook. We wanted to give our Facebook fans an exclusive “sneak peek” at the latest television commercial. “Piggy” will not start airing for another week or two, so if you are interested in seeing it first, make sure you visit GEICO’s Facebook page, “Like” the page and enjoy! Let us know what you think of the new commercials — which one is your favorite?

512 responses to “See the latest GEICO commercial on Facebook first

1. Linda says:

please tell me what the pig says after Pure Adrenaline?
       Annoying yes, but you’ve got everyone;s attention.

2. Mitzi says:

These are HORRIBLE commercials! The squeal is so offensive, that everyone in the house immediately turns the channel once it starts. It is NOT cute or funny. It is the stuff of nightmares.

3. Patty says:

I adore Maxwell !! His squeal is what makes the commercial so great ! I think this is the best commercial out there!  Geico keep up the good work !

4. Moogs says:

The pig on the zip line just says ”Pure adreneline.” then snorts, giggles and zips off. That’s all.

5. Rachel says:

Can someone explain the point of the pig zipline commercial??? I don’t get it. Thanks

6. Bright Spark says:

I think after he says “Pure adrenaline” he then says, “Not bad,” and then he squeals again and takes off!

7. Jarrad says:

Please take the pig zip line commercial off the air. It is painful.

8. mj loehrer says:

Dumbest commercial ever but it did come from the Buffet people

9. INDIANA says:

MAXWELL IS AWESOME!!!! SOME PEOPLE OBVIOUSLY NEED TO LIGHTEN UP FOR GOODNESS SAKE!!!

I HOPE GEICO MAKES MANY MORE OF MAXWELL’S COMMERICALS. HE IS HILARIOUS AND ALWAYS MAKES ME SMILE.

10. Mike says:

I switched to USAA because of that lame ad.

11. ktea says:

LOVE,LOVE LOVE, MAXWELL!!!!!!! HE MAKES ME LAUGH EVERY TIME I SEE THE COMMERICAL. I HEAR THE SQUEAL  AND COME RUNNING TO SEE HIM KICK HIS LITTLE FEET AND SAY (WHAT i THOUGHT WAS) BEER-ADRENALINE-HEART ATTACK ! WHATEVER IT IS IT IS HILARIOUS. KEEP MAKING MAXWELL GO WEEEEEEEEE PLEASE!!!!

12. grandma says:

can’t understand what the pig is saying.  cute tho

13. Alex says:

This commercial makes me want to set my TV on fire. This is more then enough to keep away from Geico.

14. Elaine says:

Turned the volume up to max.. sounds like he’s saying… “fear, adreniline…. PERFECT!

15. Rissy says:

I like Maxwell and Mrs. A. My favorite Geico commercial is the annoying pig one and the pig one on a zip-line.

16. Linda says:

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU! Every word!!!!

17. Q says:

The Absolute worst and most annoying commercial I’ve ever seen. I change the channel immediately. It actually makes me mad that garbage like that makes it on the TV and that people actually have a job making them.

18. TB says:

Doesn’t he say “Hey Gary. Adrenaline…hehe!” ?

Him saying “Pure Adrenaline” doesn’t make any sense, why would he say “pure…………………………………adrenaline,” waiting like 5 seconds between words and enunciating completely differently?

Until I hear straight from GEICO themselves that he’s saying Pure Adrenaline, he’s saying ‘Hey Gary.”

19. Ed says:

The pig commercials are so annoying that when I recently changed my auto insurance GEICO was one I avoided.  I can’t hit the mute fast enough.

20. Lori says:

We want more Maxwell commercials!

21. Hart Ford says:

I wish GEICO would quit spending money on inane commercials and so that they wouldn’t have to charge such high rates.

22. brian says:

I THINK THERE WERE 2 GIECO ZIP LINE COMMERCIALS
     tHE FIRST HE SAID   HEY GARY  CAN<T HELP MYSELF

THE SECOND ONE WHICH STARTED AIRING ABOUT JAN 20TH  HE SAYS PURE ADRENLINE
    LET MEKNOW

23. Kellie says:

I LOVE MAXWELL.  I used to absolutely hate Geico ads.  Now I run for the television when I hear Maxwell.  MORE, MORE, MORE….

24. Bob says:

Geico Marketers have forgotten the first rule of advertising, That is to sell your wares. These commercials are disgusting in the extreme, and don’t even suggest what they are for. If  your goal is to disgust people into remembering your company when it is time to chose an insurance company you have failed, marketers SUCK! Especially Geico’s

25. Sharon says:

I wonder which comments are employees of Geico or at least the same person? Maybe the positive ones THAT ARE ALL IN CAPS AND FOLLOW THE SAME PATTERN WITH EXCLAMATION MARKS AFTER?!!!!! NICE USE OF MULTIPLE USER NAMES!!!!!

26. Tony says:

Whoever created this commercial should be fired immediately. This is a new level of annoying. I think I would rather have a root canal than listen to this commercial again.

27. Steve says:

It’s advertsing and we are talking about it.  Mission accomplished Geico.

28. Bill says:

Squiling pig is one of the most irritating commercials–would make me not call Geico!!!!

29. Mandalyn92 says:

I absolutely love maxwell the pig! I caught part of a new one after the super bowl but can’t find it online. He was on a street luge. I didn’t get to hear it and only saw part of it because I was at work. Please put on YouTube or somewhere so I can see it! Even to those who don’t like the commercials, it did its job…you came to a geico blog site to complain…commercials are meant to have you remember the name of the product!

30. A Fan says:

Maxwell’s tops with me.  Any plans to produce a Maxwell stuffed animal?

31. elizabeth says:

Maxwell needs to White water raft……..

32. Ginny says:

Maxwell is sooo much better than the cave man or the gecko

33. Morris says:

Whoo pig. We all need a good laugh so lighten up.

34. PJ says:

We Love these “Maxwell” commercials!  At first when he’s in the car with his whir-a-gig it was a bit annoying, but it grew on me.  Now, I can’t enough of him!
    PLEASE don’t listen to the pseudo-intellectuals who find no humor in him (or life for that matter)!

35. cristal champion says:

That pig commercial is more annoying than fingernails on a chalkboard. Nothing tops the gecko….. that stupid pig just makes everyone in the tv room run

36. geraldine says:

that pig commercial is SOOOoooo stupid its always my cue to change the channel or go to the fridge

37. Miranda says:

Shopping for new insurance. It will not be geico as long as I am assaulted by the pig. That’s audio abuse.

38. Liz says:

Maxwell makes me laugh every time I see him.  He is too cute. Pooh on those who can’t laugh once in awhile.

39. Detour says:

I absolutely LOVE Maxwell!!! They are my favorite commercials!!! Also I have the ringtone!!! Priceless!!!

40. Tanya Jean says:

I love Maxwell even more the 2nd time around with the zipline and kicking his feeties. I want one in my home to hang out. Please make a stuffed animal, better yet a stuffed animal backpack so I can take him with me and if he speaks “Weee Weee that would be the best.

41. Beth says:

Started loving your commercials the best with “THE PIG” We record them so we can watch them over again!

42. Pam says:

I love the Geico Commercials with Maxwell the Pig. They are so cute. Please make more of them. I was disappointed when the first one wasn’t on any more. And for all those with negative comments, get a life and learn to laugh.

43. Janetta says:

Maxwell is my alter ego. ( in my mind, anyway…) I always make him my portrait pix on facebook.  I love all the cute details you have incorporated into his personality and appearance.

44. Chyna says:

You people are off the wall. He is saying “pure adrenaline”. Like he is running off PURE ADRENALINE. Not “hey Gary.” or some nonsense like that.

ITS A COMMERCIAL! I don’t see how someone could take offense to the commercial…that is just ridiculous. It’s just a play off of the ”this little piggy goes WEE WEE WEE all the way home”.

How is this offensive?

45. lisa mummert says:

I JUST LOVE,LOVE,LOVE MAXWELL. I LAUGH MY BUTT OFF EVERY TIME I HEAR HIM COMING. WHO IS THE GENIUS WHO BLESSED US WITH HIS HUMOR? I WILL NEVER, EVER GET TIRED OF THIS LITTLE GUY.           TO THOSE OF YOU FOLKS THAT DON’T ENJOY THIS COMMERCIAL — LIGHTEN UP!

46. Lisa says:

I adore Maxwell and his squeal…me and a co-worker have gotten huge belly laughs from the commercials! Keep Maxwell alive, Geico!!!!

47. Phyllis Prescia says:

I think all Maxwell’s commercials are hysterical. He is such a cute, funny little pig. His weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee sound/snort, helmet and little hoofs make me LOL everytime I see the commericals. Keep it up Geico….All your animal commercials are GREAT!!!!!!

48. Jackie says:

Please tell me that Geico will stop these terrible commercials!  I always mute my TV when these commercials are on.  I have a feeling that it was a man’s idea.

49. d says:

I love the commercials. It is quite refreshing to turn on the tv and see something other than violence and destruction. This is light hearted and amazingly funny……………and you cant help but feel good.     I do have to say that it is concerning that some of these bloggers are so angry about these commercials ………………….they probably arent the people you want to have on the road or insure

MY BROTHER AND i ACTUALLY SENT THIS LAST ONE ZIP LINE TO EACH OTHER…….IT WAS A REMINDER OF GOOD TIMES  i TRY TO WATCH IT  AT LEAST A COUPLE TIMES A WEEK IT MAKES ME FEEL SO GOOD AND A GOOD LAJGH IS WHAT WE ALL NEED MORE OF

LOVE maxwel  keep up the awesome commercials

50. Betty says:

I LOVE you Maxwell!  Keep it up, you’re one of the best.