See the latest GEICO commercial on Facebook first

By on July 7, 2010 at 2:46 PM

Have you seen the new commercials from our “Rhetorical Questions” campaign? One of my favorites is “Sarge,” which features R. Lee Ermey as a drill sergeant/therapist. The latest round not only asks whether or not a former drill sergeant makes a terrible therapist, but also asks if Abe Lincoln was honest and if fútbol announcer Andres Cantor can make any sport exciting, among others.

Yesterday, we released the latest commercial in this series called “Piggy” just for people connected with GEICO on Facebook. We wanted to give our Facebook fans an exclusive “sneak peek” at the latest television commercial. “Piggy” will not start airing for another week or two, so if you are interested in seeing it first, make sure you visit GEICO’s Facebook page, “Like” the page and enjoy! Let us know what you think of the new commercials — which one is your favorite?

512 responses to “See the latest GEICO commercial on Facebook first

1. josh bailey says:

pure adrenaline

2. Karen says:

Pure adrenaline what?  There’s a 3rd word.  The previous piggy commercial where the pig screamed “wee wee wee” all the way home was clever.  I laughed every time.  Not so much with the zip line.

3. Pat says:

There’s not an awfully lot to laugh at on TV these days; but the Piggie commercials can bring about laughter in these two old-timers every time.  Love them, especially the zip lining Piggie.  Would enjoy it more if we could understand what he’s saying.

4. Sandy says:

Get rid of that darned pig – terrible commercial.

5. Debbiedouglas says:

Can not figure out what that cute piggy is saying on the zip line

6. Nyah says:

Omg I so want a stuffed animal of maxwell please make one he is so cute ! I am sick an so is my mom and he just makes our day haha ! He is like the best ! Please make more commercials with piggy !!!!!!! Weeeeee weeeeeee weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! …… WE NEED MAXWELL!!!

7. Nyah says:

Please and thank you btw we love the pig :) <3

8. Larry says:

The pig is saying “pure adrenalin” and then let’s out a little pig snort. The pig is super cute and funny. Yes the original is better but the zip line one is funny too. Keep the pig.

9. Gary says:

I thought he was saying “beer” “adrenalin” “great day”  What do you think?

10. CONCERNED CITIZEN says:

Love the commercial but wish the words were more understandable.

11. John says:

These pig commercials are the most annoying things on tv without a doubt, are you guys crazy? I’ve actually switched insurance providers because of it, what part of a whining screechy pig do you think would be funny? The person who came up with the idea should be fired! Terrible!!

12. TIM ROBERTS says:

THE PIG IS STUPID …. THE RIP LINE IS STUPID … YOU ARE WASTING THE MONEY  OF YOUR CUSTOMERS ON THIS TRASH ADS   …   STICK TO THE ADS  THAT SHOW HOW YOU PUT MONEY BACK IN YOUR CUSTOMER POCKET …..  YOU REALLY  NEED TO  KISS THE TRUTH ….    KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID  ….
    LESS IS  REALLY  MORE  …..

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE   I KEEP MORE OF MY MONEY …..WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE   ….

13. Geosmeo says:

The air …adrenaline

14. Liz B says:

Sorry guys, this ad is so annoying we mute it asap. Have not a clue what it has to do with insurance? Your ad agency just sold you some invisible clothes!!!!

15. Jennifer says:

I WANT A STUFFED PIG GOING WEEE WEEEEE WEEEEEEEEEEEE

16. Shawn says:

“fear” “adrenalin” the guy was scared squeeling like a pig, but the pig was squeeling w adrenalin

17. Jeff says:

The funniest thing I have ever read is that you would change insurance providers because of a commercial lol.  It must be a shame to have been born without a sense of humor.

18. Sylvia says:

The pig screeches on my nerves.  Bring back the caveman!

19. carrie says:

What the pig is saying, “Pure Adreniline, snort laugh sounds” The last is not a word, just sounds.  Cute commercial, but I only like it because of how my son reacts. They need a doll!

20. Tim Brock says:

I CANCELLED MY POLICY WITH GEICO BECAUSE OF THIS COMMERCIAL!! The first commercial of this pig squeeling (in the SUV “wee-wee-wee all the way home”) was bad enough.  I couldn’t stand it. But NOW they had to bring it back in a sequel…wqith him riding a zipline?! Sorry Geico, it’s so stupid, I had to drop you! (also due to past poor customer service).  Tell you what, if you make a third commercial with this pig, but with him being slaughtered and made into ham, bacon and sausage, I’ll come back.

21. Dave Post says:

This has to be one of the worst commercials ever produced!  I’d rather see the caveman on a zip line or maybe bungee jumping.  The pig must go.  Maybe a commercial with cavemen eating the annoying thing.
    None of your spots actually have anything to with insurance.  Been seeing them for years – mostly BS about saving $$.  I compare my current plan to Geico and you are always more expensive.
    You people need to be looking for a new ad agency or a VP who is not on drugs.

22. cruz ball says:

Don’t discontinue piggy he is the best

23. Phyllis says:

I love Maxwell. He is adorable! What an attention getter.

24. biscuit says:

this commercial is hilarious…all you people hating on this commercial are just unhappy with life…so quit complaining..gieco is amazing and so is this commercial…

25. Helen says:

I love this commercial. We all need more things to laugh at and this one is great. Just couldn’t figure out what Maxwell was say except for Adrenaline.

26. me says:

He says pure adreneline smurf head

27. Jackie says:

I happen to love this little piggy! I believe he says : pure adrenaline……..hurt me….
    What do ya think?

28. Cathy Gonzales says:

People at work (myself included) randomly squeel “wee wee weeeeeeeeeee!”. So far we haven’t been drug tested, it’s nice to make people laugh. Absolutely love this commercial. Can’t wait to see the next one!

29. Jim D. says:

Jim D. says the pig says fear, adrenaline

30. Judy B says:

This is the most disturbing un-nerving commercial on tv.  I scramble to mute the tv when I first glimpse that pig.  It’s certainly not very conducive to my ever buying this insurance.  I’d much rather watch the creative “mayhem” commercials for one of your competitors.

31. Malcolm says:

Keep Maxwell!!

This sweeping pig is GREAT!!

Weeee wee wee weeeee

32. nena says:

Love little Piggy.
    Keep  Maxwell……. he’s too cute !

33. Caroline Russ says:

I absoultely hate the pig commercials. Like many people, I hit the mute as soon as I see the commercial come on tv. There are so many stupid commercials out there these days. Whatever happened to real creativity in making a commercial or is it consistently necessary to try to insult the viewing audience? The mute button will remain my favorite button on my remote until better commercials are dreamed up.

34. Lori says:

Love the pig, keep them coming.

35. Susan says:

wHERE CAN i GET A STUFFED PIGGY LIKE  THE GEICO ONE????? hE IS TOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!

36. Bridget says:

Lose the PIG !

37. Norma says:

The number of comments concerning what the pig on the zip line says should suggest the commercial is more irritating than effective. It’s quite low on the hit/miss scale.
    BTW what does he/she say???

38. Loren says:

Come on – he says wee, wee a bunch of times then “pure – adrenaline – snort, laugh!”  I can’t watch this one enough.

Love Max – let’s see him and the Geico together.

39. Pedro says:

Worst commercial ever. The squealing over and over is insane. The fact that you spend millions on advertising and the best thing you can think of is a squealing pig. That is so sad that you put trash on the air and everyone there at GEICO was alright with the commercial. Hey, maybe you should get a farting dog or a hiccuping squirrel next time.

40. Cricket says:

Despise the commercial. I don’t find it funny at all. I mute or switch to whatever channel was on previously! The Mayhem commercials are tops. The cavemen were much more entertaining. I just want to shoot that porker.

41. babe says:

I THINK THE MAXWELL ZIPLINE COMMERCIAL IS FUNNY.  EVERYTIME IT COMES ON I LAUGH AT IT.  KEEP IT ON.

42. Casey says:

We all love Maxwell! Maxwell for PRESIDENT!

43. MissPiggy says:

Most of us already know this… the negative type of ppl that would not like a cute commercial that makes you smile are much more likely to go to the pain staking trouble of finding a site to write a negative comment!!  So, the rest of us who are the kind of ppl who enjoy a sense of humor are busy enjoying life instead of writing comments.  The only reason I found this site is b/c my 80 yr old mom wanted to know what the cute piggy was saying!! :) Enjoy the rest of your beautiful day… turn off the TV if the pig bothers you and go for a walk, smile, laugh, get out of the way of a happy person…

44. Larry Dean says:

Get a life people. The spots with the pig Maxwell are cute. Don’t like it, well thats what your mute button is for dodo’s. I could not understand the one on the zip line either. thanks for letting us know.

45. Minnie Max's Mom says:

We love the piggy “Maxwell” really miss the first one with him in
    the carpool – this is the first I have heard that anyone didn’t
    like/love the little guy. Get a life …. Play more Maxwell

46. gmr says:

Love it! Easy to hear on YouTube – pure adreneline

47. Shaun says:

I cancelled my geico policy after seeing this commercial over 100 times in 1 week. “WHEEEEEE” has become poison to my ears, I swear at the television every time it comes on. Everyone in your advertising department needs to be fired. I have never in my life contacted a company to complain about a commercial, but this is the most obnoxious thing I’ve ever seen.

48. Sarah says:

That screeching pig is horribly abrasive and there is nothing funny about him. This commercial is like fingernails on a chalkboard, and irritating people is not a good way to attract customers.

49. Brittany says:

I like the caveman or the gecko. This pig is rather annoying. The first one made since with the insurance. The zipline made no sense.  The wee wee wee hurts my ears even when the volume is on low. I don’t like it. Please switch to something else. [:

50. James says:

This is a very annoying commercial. It is cute for those who like cute but it its just annoying…..
    I do turn the channel when it comes on. I really hope that Geico listens to the feedback of sites like this and learn from a mistake…